Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Love,Life,Campus Chapter 2:New Beggining at Osaka

"I'll come back in four years time,guys.I'll be back in one piece,don't worry.I'll call you once I reach Osaka,okay?" Those wer the last words I said to them.Here I am,sitting in a plane,ready to go to Osaka.

As the flight took of,I glanced out of the window,to see my beloved country."I'll be seeing you in 4 years time......wait for me,Malaysia,"I said in my heart.As the plane took off,my heart felt heavy....I'm going to miss them,that's for sure.Upon the 30 minutes of flight,I started to get very tired.So,I dozed off....During my snooze,I dreamt about my past years of my life.

I can remember my past quite well.I even remember what my parents bought me for my 3rd birthday(not really).I lived in a town called Sri Petaling since I was born.My father decided to move to another town not far from Sri Petaling.So,when I was 6,we moved in into a neighbourhood called Bandar Kinrara.That place was a very quiet place before we showed up.

When I was 7,things changed.Bandar Kinrara burst into life,all thanks to Li Anne's dad and also mine.Her father was the Chairman of the neighbourhood,while my dad was the secretary.

No comments: