Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bloody Sad Shit....

Haiz.....

Unbelievable....
i think i've made a decision to stay in the goalkeeper position....
gotta train to be a better 1 too....
but between football and handball...I think i choose football.

Lemme tell u all why....
today PJ...Handball....Ok lor....
thought can play early today....
when seperate to groups that time...
dunu why my group got extra 2
haiz...like normal lr....
MB gang stick together,
one of them piss mr.ng off
then the whole group cnnt play......

after abt 15 minutes sitting down.....i finally got to play....
my new teamVS.....Girls??????
ok that's nothing....i volunteered to become the goalie....
ok....still nothing....
then into the game.....
damn nervous...but managed a few saves which(eherm eherm...)i got cheered
then....Mb punya budak KL ask me to run out....
I was like....Crazy arh????
Then he coaxed...and coaxed...
and finally i stupidly followed his advice....

then....just after i run out....
OWNAGE!!!!!!!

Someone accidentally passed to Yan Kuan and then i had to run back
then she shot.. then i tried to make a save....then GOAL!
I was like....even my specs hated me....it fell off haha XD

then idiot dhanesh insulted me....scolding me....i juz kept mum lar....i juz tahan his stupidity...
then GOD answered my players....
he become goalie,and then even before 2 mins...i think...he let in goal d....
all i could think of was.....SWT!!!
I kept clean sheet for abt 15 mins u adi die after 2???
WTF!!!!
XDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: