Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Liverpool! Liverpool!

It has paid off....

After countless draws, Liverpool has kicked themselves up to get back in the title game!
It was the best match I've ever saw.... Just what I've wanted to see from my favourite team.

After gearing up for the game at 12:00a.m, the 1st half,as I expected, was as boring as usual. Then things started to kick up at 2nd time. With a mistake by the referee, Frank Lampard was sent off, making the whole Chelsea team to be somewhat demoralised.Then,at the 89th minute, Miracle Boy Fernando Torres scored with a beautiful header. I jumped in celebration, I jumped like crazy... The when I saw the extra time was to be set for 5 minutes....I trembled....Little did I know, Miracle Boy scored again!

With the whistle blowing off....I went bonkers! LIVERPOOL WON!!! LIVERPOOL WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: