Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine-less.....

Haiz....Just the day to start off Valentine's Day.....
SCHOOL???
GODDAMMIT!

At school also nothing special....Just exams...Like all Saturdays in our school...

Exam oso like shit....What to do?

But ok lor~~ Caught Dhanesh cheating today....in front of 3 witnesses....
Just waiting for teacher to take action.....Which I don't really think would happen(Even if the teachers don't catch you....Brandon,Suan Kit,Hon Kit and I would still be watching....We have our eyes on you...)


Then today at recess got some gal very perasan.....I'll let her find out who's she talking about....

I sms her yesterday....telling her/wishing her Happy V day( yes.....V... not B)

Then today she so perasan she say....'I'm taken"
Then I was like.... DUH.....I know you're taken dun so perasan lar....
then after that exams agn....then go back!!!
YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: