Saturday, August 22, 2009

bowling again!

Finally!!!

After so long.......

After so much pressure…

BOWLING AGAIN!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

This time Daniel didn’t follow us cuz he’s got to attend a wedding….

You will be deeply missed….XD

Who came that day….Let me see…

There’s Suan Kit, Oscar, Brandon, me and Toh Yang

Like normal, Oscar goes to Carrefour straight away and the others will follow Suan Kit’s ride back to my place( it’s very obvious that I was following Suan Kit’s ride as well)

So when we went there….they said there was a tourney going on and she said we were not allowed to play…

Then we were PISSED!!!

We started complaining cuz there were so many lanes left…

Then they lost….WE WON!!!!

Here are some pics….Too lazy to write more….

Buhbye…=D

For the other pics..... you can check it out in Facebook

Coach Oscar giving me a pep talk…XD

Charles giving us a pose…..or was he blur?

Henry: I can’t believe the scores

Brandon: Yea, me too

Oscar: Blur for the cams!!!!!

Brandon and Joshua

Selwyn and Wong CS(Ryuzaki) and KFC


Faggot arms

Looking at the heavens for no reasons, looking at hell for the same reasons


No comments: