Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bowling.....

Yea.... This happened last Friday....
Went bowling at Mega Lanes Carrefour KL with Brandon Ng, Daniel, Suan Kit, and Oscar
It was fun....
Of course...My second outing ever since that jam session we had a few months ago(how I wish I could go jamming at school)

Nothin much to say about the outing but, Brandon you LIAR!!!
Haha... Nothing serious....
He told us that he was playing bowling for the very FIRST time in his life
Guess what...
HE BOLWED LIKE A PRO
But then his beginner's luck ran off in the 2nd game...

Then after bowling, we went for a few rounds of Daytona(how I missed the game so much)
Finally, that was when I learned how to control the steering wheel...1st step to driving there....
I then decided to call it quits 'cos the cigarette smoke inside there was KILLING me!!!

Stopped by at McD's, met with Brandon Peter, Ezra, Jonathan(johnnythatdude), and Wen Chun
They said they wanted to go jamming....
You can go check out Jonathan's blog to see what they did....
Yea....I think I'd better sign off here...
Here's what I promised...
There's more pics to come...
For now,
Ciaos, Adios, Bye Bye.




Check out my score(JL)

me in blue and blur(check out the balls!)

Here we see Brandon 'lying' XD

Suan Kit taking his shot, "pro" preparing himself

worst score....XD...MINE!!!!

No comments: