Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shit....

Erh....
My results....
I can tell you I didn't pass with flying colours.
Even though I'm now 5th in class...
My percentage is like SHIT!
I can't tell you all how devastated I am.
Really, really really devastated....
To make matters worse, I failed Chemistry, got low marks for physics and totally got a bad mark for Biology, the subject I put interest the most!
So yea, i still have hopes for my science subjects, it's just my first year.
But my co-curicullar activities are just screwed up!
Did you know that I've went for my activities for my Kadet Remaja Sekolah,
And they gave me ZERO ATTENDANCE!!!!!!
OOH I'm just so pissed with them!!
My dad gave me the worst scolding because of that, even when I tried to prove my innocence.
Well, if they don't wanna mark, we'll see who's the new leader of the KRS next year!

Signing off, pissed

No comments: