Friday, December 18, 2009

Sogo Friday: Early Chinese New Year?

It's Friday!!!
And TGIF it is!
So where do we spend our day?
Well....The best way that we Choo family members can!
Sogo!!!!
Sorry, I didn't take the pic outside the shopping complex...
But what I can tell you is....Never underestimate the power of Members' Day
It's.... Uh... Imagine being packed in a sardine can.....full of females!
Let me equate it for you:
Members' Day+ Women= New Cause of Death: Boredom!

So yea...I spent my whole day there...
Well, not exactly my whole day, uh... 4 hours?
Yeah.... 4 pain-staking hours...
But I've got nothing to lose....
After all that, and lunch, we went to Pertama Complex to get something....
This!

Yup! A Liverpool casualwear....RM 149...
And some other stuff....
But in the end..we only paid RM 200!!!!
Here are some other pics for you to enjoy/yawn your ass off from:












It ends with the crest... BYE!!!!

No comments: