Thursday, February 24, 2011

So... A Computer?

So, what's a computer?

Millions will say,
"A computer is a progammable machine that receives input, stores and automatically manipulates data, and provides output in a useful format"

I say,
Something-something technological lor.... XD

I apologise to the thousands(if I'm fortunate enough) out there who are left shellshocked, flabbergasted and any means necessary on my comment about a computer, but I was born special. Special in a sense where I do NOT interpret and elaborate stuff.

Wow.
I'm a special cookie.
O_O

So why did I bring up the ever almighty computer as a topic?
Well, it all started in Facebook, when I was in a desperate need of a graphic card.


*click to enlarge*

O yeah.... I was pretty lost...

Sometimes I hate myself for being shallow...

But I'd probably be thinking the same thing for the years to come...

Computers are a product of technology.

Fullstop.

I am awesome.

XD

No comments: