Sunday, February 27, 2011

Driving is Dangerous When in the Wrong Hands

How many times have I actually drove a car after getting my license?
About.....6 times.
Yes, it's so few that I can count them!

To hell with that examiner who stressed the crap out of me during my exam.
"Sig-a-nal!" he says.
Ugh.
I was doing fine until I was in the car with him.
Right now I wish I could show him what sig-a-nal I'm doing right now. XD

Haha.

Anyways, it's not about Mr. Crappy here that's supposed to be the topic.
Today, I got to drive the car with mom and sis in it.
No Dad.
Yippee?
HELL NO.

Something in my head went haywire today.
I lost my sense of direction (SOMEHOW) and missed the junction to my housing area. After one EPIC incident, came another.
So okay, I missed the junction, BIG DEAL. All I need to do was a U-turn, and that I did.
Amazingly, mom panicked when I did it!
" BRAKE! BRAKE! "

I think I gave my mom a minor heart attack there....
And I was about to give her another one.

After that ordeal, we reach the safe sanctuary that I call home.
I thought I did well, until mom opened the auto gate.
Yea..OK. I was well distanced, but the car was still moving forward.
Here's what mom had to say:
" OMG I JUST OPENED THE AUTO GATE!!! REVERSE! REVERSE!!! "

2nd minor heart attack in a day...

I.AM.AN.AWESOME.DRIVER.......IN.THE.MAKING.

XD

No comments: