Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Kids Love To See, It's What We Keep Secret

This topic has been heard a number of times probably....
I was planning to to a Bieber insult post, since it's Smack A Bieber Fan day.
But I'll let it slide...
Oh, courtesy of the SABF day, go slap your friends who like him!

Disclaimer: It's Henry C is not held responsible of any injuries inflicted upon to Bieber fans,
partly because they deserve it.

Ok, anyways.....
My sis and I were having this argument as I told her about me watching a Behind The Scenes video for Power Rangers.( Oh, guys, the behind the scenes footage is a bit.....unpredictable. Don't break the hearts of little children if you've watched it)
Sis says that Power Rangers sucked....
I wanted to punch her for that.

They suck? You want me to punch you for that?

Tell me, none of you watch cartoons anymore?
Really?
Because if you don't here are the reasons:
1. You have no more tv
2. You have no internet.
3. You live in a cave
4. You're a pessimist...and a bad liar.

Hell, I admit that I still like Power Rangers,(well, not as much as last time, but still...)
And I enjoy cartoons, like Spongebob Squarepants

If you tell other people that you're never young at heart, you a zombie!
I'm going to post a poll for this blog, so readers can tell me how they feel about cartoons.
So be sure to vote!
Let the pants, remain square.
:D

No comments: