Friday, October 9, 2009

The Ending of 2 days....

Ok, here's the story...
Exams on PMR days....Not nice...
The papers done...was like SHIT!

Anyways...
Hard work and 2 days of hell gives you a nice reward in the end....
Bad results....One of them...
The other one though.... Gives you a day of relaxation...

So yea...
I went to my Uncle Lub Hei's house at Glenmarie Cove...


My Uncle Lub Hei (circled)
Just to stay a night and spend the whole next day with him...
Because we don't see each other much as he works and lives in China...Currently....
Back to the story...
I went there last night and arrived at about 11.30 p.m.
There are quite a number of pics... so yea...
I've got the picture of the house...
But I better not upload it...
Paranoia.... XD
So here we go!











Those were the pictures taken on Thursday nite-early Friday morning

That's all I have....
Totally had a fun time...
Next time I should come over again...
Thank you so much Uncle....

Ciao guys!!!

No comments: