Monday, October 12, 2009

My obsession with Malaysian entertainment

Well since this idea came upon me even before i got this phone...
So why not I tell you now...

No, not Malaysia entertainment as in the movies and/or the TV shows....
I'm obsessed with the Malaysian comic magazines and the comics!
Yea... Call me weirdo but i seriously fell in love with them since Form 2..
Brandon Ng introduced me to it firstly(sorry Brandon Peter)
But I really fell in love with it when I was Form 3, after PMR...
I bought my first magazine, Gempak

This is how much I got now... might as well show you the very first one I bought

Issue 215, to be exact....

this is the latest one, issue 238

Okay this post will make me sound and look like a nerd....
I don't care...
XD
There are still more pics but....
I might as well save them for tomorrow...
Going for futsal soon
BYE!!!!


Today's theme colour was: Orange

No comments: