Wednesday, October 28, 2009

No Reason for slacking off 2 weeks..

Hi-ya Everybody!!!
Yea... Everyone out there using a blog, not to mention Hi to everyone around the world...
Okay, nuff with the chit-chat....

Firstly I would like to apologise to fellow bloggers whom I ignored throughout the past 2 weeks...
At least they're helping me put the Cbox to good use...
Too many excuses on why I ignored my blog TOTALLY for 2 weeks,
So here they are;
1.I totally have NO topic to blog about...You can say that I had a REALLY boring week.
2.I was too busy playing Harvest Moon.... Seriously, I love the game so much, I crave for it everyday while some of us would prefer DotA
3.I think i ran out of reasons....XD

I'll try to capture some pics from my harvest moon to post here...
I've got the craving to play it again....
So see ya!

No comments: