Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How many people really HATE me?

Hello bloggers in the big 3W!!
I'm Back!!!!!
Again.

I should stop doing this very often...I am a very lazy person, therefore I don't even know why I've started blogging.

First of all, I wanna start by saying sorry to Trushal, blogger for http://epicveggies.blogspot.com/
I really didn't hate the blog... nor the insults. I was very immature when I did "Insult blogs are boring" and therefore had to pay consequences. Trushal, thanks for making be wake up and see how bad it really feels.... And I never did know who that Sean dude was....but probably I deserved it.... I realise that people hate me. I therefore subdue myself.... I understand. Probably I am that type of person who deserves to be hated.... for example like....uhm some people around the world who are being hated now..XD

To those people who really hate me, I don't mind you hating me....Like, I can do anything about it..... My best friends might even hate me. Nevertheless.... I've tried my best in changing myself.... and probably to others my best wasn't enough.... Probably while I'm writing this post, my blog has been rotting.... nobody wants to see this.... Again, i'm not in control of who is not to hate me, or who is to hate me.....

I Love God

No comments: