Saturday, April 24, 2010

Update problems

Today is Saturday
Today is also School Day
And it turned out to be the most boring school day of my life!

So I'm just going to tell you what happened at the timeline of 0650-0710 hours
-I arrive in school
-I enter my usual hangout spot
-I sit down with a group of friends
-I start chatting with my friends
-One of my friends start up a topic about blogs
-I listen to the conversation
-I blabbered something about my blog
-I get told off because I don't update my blog.... Usually

Ouch.
I didn't understand what they meant by updating my blog regularly.
I only update when there is time to do so. This is just to get things straight
Although this seems a lot like an insult, I didn't take it that way. Instead, this is actually good news. There are people visiting My Blog, My Life!
Cue the dazed monkey

Ok..... Probably not dazed....Shocked?!

tEe-HeE~~

No comments: