Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yesterday Night.....

I did not do much for a Saturday night.
Finished reading Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters for the 2nd time(YaY!)
Went to 1Puchong for dinner, and had the worst taste of Vietnamese food.
Then to IOI Mall, where I spent 2++ hours of boredom.
OMG I met Pn. Chin, my English teacher at Popular Bookstore.
When I told mom and sis about it, sis gave me a response that made me feel like I wanna punch her in the face! Nevertheless, I kicked the habit of hitting when I was 12.
Then when I went back, I started SMS-ing Joey, and then she told me that she was doing some KPJ paperwork. I totally forgot!!!! But thank goodness for my quick actions *cough cough* I managed to finish it within an hour.
I finally retired to bed at 1 a.m.

WOW
What a fun day.
Good luck sensing sarcasm when I wrote: 'Fun day'

No comments: