Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today...

Hey everyone!
I'm blogging!!!
2 times in a row is a freaking big plus!

Anyways, today was an interesting day. It's my first day going back to class duty after being kicked out of the PA(one need not ask one's misery, so do no dare ask!). So it was, interesting in a way. I totally forgot my Buku Peraturan, but praise the Lord above, I was out of harm's way...

Then when I came in to class, I was like...so bored! So I waited and waited and waited for the PJ period to arrive. Fortunately I was late to class and it didn't take long for PJ to arrive. Then I had a tiring time at PJ, I totally rusted in futsal, my shot had hit the bar only after realising that teacher had blown the whistle for full time!

Back in class, I was totally tired.... Like someone landed a knockout blow to my head! And it was SO boring, I dropped dead ( I fell asleep, I didn't die you asses!)


Sorta like what happened to this little girl....XD
So that totally sums up the whole schooling period... It was raining during KOKO...

And now, I'm back at home, blogging for you guys!
My Blog, My Life... Telling it to you guys as it should be.
I love blogging

No comments: