Saturday, May 1, 2010

From a Blackberry with Love

Hey bloggers!
As stated in the title above, yes, I am blogging through a Blackberry, which is a very good idea if you do not have a laptop/laptop without a broadband device. It's not mine, I'm not that rich.

Anyways, I'm currently at my uncle's house at Glenmarie Cove, far away from the comfort of my trusty, slow and laggy desktop. So I'm doing this blogpost with a Blackberry. See, I love you guys so much, I'm blogging through a handheld devuce for the very first time! * clap clap * ( sorry, please ignore the typos, my thunbs are to big for the qwerty keypad)

There's just too many things happening today, and I don't think I would be able to blog it all out and make you die from boredom. So as I enjoy a bit of PS2, you guys enjoy this post coz thereks gonna be a summary on what I did yesterday

Cheers!

No comments: