Monday, May 10, 2010

A post after camp

I don't know what to write about. Things that I want to blog about just doesn't want to come out and be shared to you guys. Oh dear.

Anyways, an EXTREMELY long story short, camp was fun. I spent a great time with my pals and others, and I can say that after 2 days and 1 night, I have bonded really well with my prefect friends, as well as the others. Even if you asked me if I hated, despised or disliked the camp or not, I'd still say it's the best camp I've ever been to, and the last camp I'll ever go to after 5 years at my beloved SMK BJ, though my whole body hurts when I laugh, sneeze and inhale deeply.


(Always click on the pic for a better image of the one and only hot *cough cough* Henry C~ XD)

Check out the Prefect's outdoor shirt.... No numbers yet... But already comfy and AWESOME!!!

Signing off with pain in my upper part of my body...
Oww.... Buhbye!

No comments: