Sunday, May 16, 2010

What the Fruit?

The weekend proved to be extremely boring without Mom, so I'm glad it's almost over.
But something caught me by surprise.
A fruit.
It's a fruit so weird
So.... Unseen before
So.... EPIC till you wanna break down and cry.....

Sorry for over exaggerating....
It's just that this fruit is so weird.....

Bet you haven't seen this before.....
(Seriously, if you have seen this fruit before, tell it to my face....or my cbox would do fine...XD)

Take a closer look, out of the bag...

Take a look at your blogger's EPIC face..... Not so epic.... XD

Though it looks like a snake's egg, well that's how my dad thinks it is....
It kinda smells like....Jackfruit... It looks like one too....only thing different is that it's out of it's big fruit and has a shell of it's own.... Which makes it look scaly....
But it tastes like... uhm....crunchy????

Uh.... So yea... I'm kinda lost for words over this EPIC fruit....
So BYE!!

No comments: