Saturday, June 12, 2010

As I promised

It's June 12th and sorry I didn't update earlier, the World Cup calls!!!
And, as I promised a few months ago, I'll change My Blog My Life to SOKKER SAFARI
And many thanks to the readers for voting for the new blog header.

So yea, in this month while I fill you in with stuff meant for MBML, I'll be filling you in on how the World Cup is progessing, and I promise you guys this. it's gonna be the same MBML, just with a little changes for the World Cup.

The latest results will be filled in soon.
I'm doing it on the same day.
There will be some matches I'll be talking about, and even though I'm not supposed to do so, I'm gonna give you my comments about the match that has been played. I'll set up a poll to see whether you agree with what I say. I hope this is fun...

Uhm....I don;t know what else to say....
SO BYE!

No comments: