Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Holidays

I just realised that I'm only 4 days away from going back to school.
Not that I'm complaining or whatsoever, but I'm actually kind of excited that I'm actually this close to going back to school.
You might be thinking : "This blogger is nuts! No sane person would want to go back to school right now!!!"

But there are many reasons why I really want to get back to school
1. I'm bored
2. I'd rather spend time in school than rotting here at home
3. In 2 weeks, I've been in Carrefour 4-5 times ( it's a lot for a boring dude like me )
4. Lots of my pals are out on holidays
5. I don't seem to have the knack for studying during holidays ( don't ask why )
6. My fellow bloggers are busy, so they don't really blog much
7. THE WORLD CUP IS EXTREMELY BORING!!!

I can go on ranting about why I don't wanna be at home, and rather be at school.
But I still have 4 days to waste, and I'm going to waste it productively....
BY BLOGGING!


I think I used this a wee bit too much.....

No comments: