Monday, June 14, 2010

Roller.....

It's Tuesday already?
How many more days till the holidays end?
That's a question I wouldn't like to answer right now.
Anyways, yesterday I was invited to go roller-blading at Carrefour.
The event was at 10 but I promised( or forced) myself to wait for somebody, unfortunately she said she's not coming. I forgot to save my game just because of that. Silly me....Haha...
So eventually I went there at 10, and i met up with Trushal, Hoon Heng, Kimberley, Eugene, some dude I don't know( sorry), Kennie, and that's about it at 10. SO then we started rollerblading, and I amazingly fell 6 times in 1 hour. Really brilliant...

Then as time passed by more and more people came, let me see...
Hon Kit, Chun Sian, Jovine, Justin, Ivan, Ezra...Joey...
Yea, there's supposed to be a lot more but I'm suffering for a bit of a memory loss right now.
I had fun there, got a chance to be in a "train" which was like....high-octane fun!
I had a few incidents where I "accidentally" tripped some of my friends, especially Suvin, we shared a lot of major wipeouts, which was totally AWESOME.

Here are 3 incidents which I remember happened at the rink.
Incident 1:
Joey: If I fall I'll so blame you!
Blogger: Me?? Why not blame someone else???
*Blogger's blades accidentally hits onto Joey's and both fall*
Blogger: Ooops....
Joey: YOU SEE????

That was like....so uncalled for...what I call my jinx...haha...I seriously jinxed myself there

Incident 2:
Was going really fast, and I decided to form the train. It was so fun when everyone was forming the train, but leading it was extremely hard. I eventually lost my balance and everyone fell... Thanks to Yours Truly * bows politely*
XD

Incident 3:
Some "seafood people" decided to find fault with us. I do not want to elaborate much on that.
I just hope those idiots fall and break whatever bones they have for spoiling our fun day.

In total, I spent at least 5 hours there, and fell a total of 31 times. As a result, I have joint aches and a lot of bruises.
It was fun though, although I'm now thinking twice when I'm invited to go to that place again.
Oww....

No comments: