Friday, June 4, 2010

CF

Hey Hey Hey!
Yours Truly is back into the blogging stream yet again!
Thankfully that certain something is BACK again, and today there is a topic I really want to share with you all.
It's about the CF.
What?
CF?
Centre Forward?
Curbside Food?
CrabFish?( WhaT???)

If you're thinking that one of the above are the answers, then stop thinking.
It's about the Christian Fellowship.
Now I remember Ezra telling me the definition of the Christian Fellowship, but sadly HenryC can only have until this much stored in his head.( uhm, you guys try imagining it. the bigger the better...XD)
So after many broken promises, I finally willed myself to go to this CF, held at Galvin's house.
Let me tell you, CF was really really really REALLY fun!
I mean, you might think Christian Fellowship, is only for Christians only. But I'm here to tell you otherwise, it's for EVERYBODY!
So to those racists out there, here this out.
Anyways, I realised that CF was fun, like i said.
We started off with a game, where we had 1 guy in the centre, holding a newspaper roll, and everyone else had to stand in a circle. The game's objective is to know everybody's name, and when someone calls out your name, the person at the centre will try to beat you with the paper roll. What you have to do is to lead that persone to someone else by calling out his/her name. Really fun.

Then we had the worship session, where I was the most quiet person there.
When they sang, I was as tight-lipped as ever. Something I would like to improve on.
After the worship, we watched this DVD called "Indescribable"
And true enough, it really was indescribable....

After all that, we had lunch, which was really nice.
So to end all this, I would like to thank Galvin, Josephine and the others who participated in the CF for giving me a very good time and a long lasting impression of the CF.
And thanks to Qi Hao who gave me a ride home, if not, I would have wasted 20-30 minutes walking back home.

Since this was a relatively long blogpost, and there's no pictures, I apologise if you guys are yawning right now...haha...
Ciao

No comments: