Saturday, June 12, 2010

Highlight at Africa

Here are the scores from yesterday's matches.

South Korea 2-0 Greece
Argentina 1-0 Nigeria
England 1-1 USA


The highlight match for today's post is the highly anticipated match-up of England against the USA.
In my opinion, the draw looks, well, like a really bad thing for England, especially if you're one of the seeded 8. Being an England fan, I didn't like it when I saw the highlights, when USA equalised.
The English team were playing really well, but what disappointed me was the goalkeeper's blunder that led to the equaliser. If you ask me though, I wouldn't have saved it either. Actually, if you look at it over and over again, anybody could have saved it. it's not really that hard, it was a harmless shot. I pity Rob Green though, I wonder what Capello said to him after the match....

Shield those teabags, Robbie.... If you know what I mean....


No comments: