Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ahhh~~

Such a day to sit down on a chair and start staring at the monitor screen.
It's the time of the day where things pop out of your head, and your hands are dying to touch the keyboard rather than the mouse.
Yup.... It's a totally great night to blog.... Heck yea....

Now I do blog a lot nowadays since my exams are "over"
That's because I have plenty of time to waste.
Please, after that sentence- if anyone from my school reads this please feel free to slap me...
Well, today's post is of course, a better one because....

HENRY C HAS GOT HIMSELF A NEW PHONE!!!

yes, and here it is

A Nokia 2700 classic

Cost my dad RM 400.....
So I'm really thankful about this....
Now more pics will be taken.....
Talk about a 2 GB memory stick!
Now I can blog with pics from my phone and not from the net!

One step to being a better blogger.....
XD

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I hate you!!! I want a new phone!! Lol jkjk