Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sherine's Blog

Sherine's blog is what I'll be talking about first
If you don't know her....
Here she is.


Ok.
Now about her blog, Sherine's Channel

It's very nice...and cute...
Unlike mine which is totally the opposite of hers.
I don't know how she manages to blog so frequently
But mostly....her blog is very much to the optimistic side...not that it's bad or anything....
In my opinion, she seems to be a very, very, very happy blogger....
Not to forget that she's very resourceful too.
Recently, she posted that her USB went haywire.....
And as you can see..... Blogs are something which holds a strange philosophy( actually.... I created the stupid philosophy....)
"a blog is not nearly as perfect as it is when it lacks images"
I don't know if it is agreeable by everyone...but yeah, it's true
Anyway....
She managed to save her blog from "rotting" as she says, with a help of a friend.
The pictures.... they're lovely!
No doubt.....
My rating...... umm......
8/10
Her blog just astounds me.....
So there.....

No comments: