Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday!

It's Wednesday guys!
Has been about 4 hours since I came back from school

At 6 p.m just now......
I logged in to Facebook....
And I kinda thought that....

What's the point of using the PC.... I felt so bored....

After a while of Country Story and staring into the computer screen while listening to the voices of the actors from Over Her Dead Body ( my PC is in the living room..... )

Then something knocked me on my mind....HARD
"Think about it, stupid..... Your BLOG, Henry C... YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!"
Yes..... I think.... I'm not that dumb.....XD

I have to thank my blog......
So much.....

If not, I would be rotting over the monitor's
screen...sitting on this wooden chair.....
And thinking of faggots shouting:"MERDEKA!!!"

Haha.....

I've got to tell you.....

This is the end of my post....

So till tomorrow!!!!!


Keep Rollin......

No comments: