Monday, September 7, 2009

Last but not least.....

Now....
As stated on the title.....
Here's that dude.... Johnny!!!!!!!


Ok.....
One thing is for sure....
I cannot say anything else but....
I LOVE HIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn it, it's true.......

His blogs
His writings....
It actually makes me LMAO!
His blog literally gives you the feeling to be him( unlike mine......*bows*)
I can't write anything more!
It's too good....
Until my hands are having spasms right now!

He has some dark side to his blog....
But who cares!!!
These are the elements that you want to see in his blog!
Not to mention he's a sole supporter of Chelsea (which I'm not)
But that's not the point!
The elements which are needed for a perfect blog....
Is definitely right here!
On his blog!!!!

10/10!!!!
BRAVO!!!!!!!
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!
MAGNIFICO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who says I don't keep the best for last....
Well that concludes my comments
But I need YOU to tell me whose blog do you prefer to read
I will set up a poll.....
Ciaos

No comments: