Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ok…..
I couldn’t finish yesterday…..
But this is the second nominee~~~

Trushal’s blog

If you dunno what happened..... please check out the older posts

Ok.

There’s nothing much I want to say…
But he’s enjoying life at school….
It is obvious cuz many of his pics are from school….
It is also obvious that he is from the 1st class ( where my sister is studying)
Now….
I just want to know….
HOW DOES HE FIND TIME TO BLOG?????
He’s Form 3…and as you know….
We all have this PMR exam where the Form 3 students have to take….
Y’know…. I never did blog when I was form 3( even though I established this blog then)
I envy him….
He blogs very well…
Not to mention his vids are HILARIOUS!
I only saw one of his vids that he linked….
Which was about Brandon Peter and Prasad
You can go check out his blog for the video

One last thing….
His blog is never dull….
It’s what they call,
Short but Sweet

My rating……
7/10
Short and sweet….
Definitely one to read…

No comments: